Castle Ridge Eden Prairie – Care Issues or Concerns
If you would like to discuss issues related to care provided to a resident you care about at Castle Ridge Eden Prairie in the assisted living, memory care or nursing home contact Attorney Kenneth LaBore at 612-743-9048 or toll free at 1-888-452-6589 or by email at KLaBore@MNnursinghomeneglect.com
Resident of Castle Ridge Eden Prairie – What Are Your Rights?
A person who receives home care services has these rights:
1. The right to receive written information about rights before receiving services, including what to do if rights are violated.
2. The right to receive care and services according to a suitable and up-to-date plan, and subject to accepted health care, medical or nursing standards, to take an active part in developing, modifying, and evaluating the plan and services. The provider must advise the recipient in advance of the right to participate in planning the care or treatment.
3. The right to be told before receiving services the type and disciplines of staff who will be providing the services, the frequency of visits proposed to be furnished, other choices that are available for addressing home care needs, and the potential consequences of refusing these services.
4. The right to be told in advance of any recommended changes by the provider in the service plan and to take an active part in any decisions about changes to the service plan; and the planning before any change is made.
5. The right to refuse services or treatment.
6. The right to know, before receiving services or during the initial visit, any limits to the services available from a home care provider.
7. The right to be told, and to be advised, both orally and in writing, before services are initiated what the provider charges for the services; to what extent payment may be expected from health insurance, public programs, or other sources, if known; and what charges the client may be responsible for paying. The provider must advise the recipient of home care services, both orally and in writing, of any changes in such coverage and the recipient’s liability for charges as soon as possible, but no later than 30 calendar days after the provider becomes aware of the change.
Common Types of Nursing Home Injuries
Here are some summaries on various topics related to nursing home falls and fractures, pressure sores and other nursing home injuries:
Protect Vulnerable Adults – Report Suspected Neglect – Castle Ridge in Eden Prairie
For more information from the Minnesota Department of Health, Office of Health Facility Complaints concerning nursing homes, assisted living and other elder care providers view resolved complaints at the MDH website.
If you have concerns about financial exploitation or any other form of elder abuse or neglect contact Minnesota Elder Abuse Attorney Kenneth LaBore toll free at 612-743-9048 or toll free at 1-888-452-6589 or by email at KLaBore@MNnursinghomeneglect.com.